Updated: Mar 14, 2020
To our valued customers,
With the recent COVID-19 outbreak, we want to ensure you that we are are
using necessary and extra precautions to deliver on a promise to be diligent. From deep cleaning and sanitization our stations and chairs to staff training and mandates to stay home if feeling unwell or in contact with someone feeling sick, we are taking all precautions. To reduce transmission, we encourage you to wash your hands before and after service and we appreciate your cooperation.
If any of the following apply to you, please be noted that we will be rescheduling your appointment:
1. If you are experiencing any flu/fever like symptoms (coughing, difficulty breathing)
2. If you had been travelling internationally for the past 14 days
3. If you have been in close contact with anyone who has travelled to the internationally the past 14 days or has been tested positive for COVID-19.
Disease transmission is best prevented through diligent adherence to the principles of universal precaution. That is:
· Washing hands thoroughly with soap & water
· Using hand sanitizer
· Proper use of personal protection
· Coughing or sneezing into your elbow
We are currently monitoring the situation closely and are following the guidelines as per AHS. We understand that the current health environment is concerning for many, and we extend our deepest sympathies to all of those who have been affected. Your health and safety are our number one priority.
For more information please visit https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/topics/Page16997.aspx
Venetian Nail Staff